Oil & Gas Company, based in UAE are seeking an exceptional and experienced Electrical Engineer to join our talented team.
Paramount to success within this varied role will lude:
• Understanding of as-built ant layouts;
• Preparation of technical specification for all electrical systems
• Preparation of electrical load list, transform sizing calculation. DG calculation, selection of electrical equipment and switchgears, manl lightning calculation, cable sizing and selection ( LV, MV and HV) luding voltage drop calculations, cable tray sizing calculation:
• Earthing calculations as per IS 3043 and IEEE-80, lightning projection system calculation, UPS sizing calculations;
• Understanding of PLC/ SCADA systems:
• Preparation of technical write-up for tender related to E and I;
• AutoCAD Proficient;
• Provide Electrical Engineering support for new LNG trains until the operations phase;
• Production and maintenance electrical support;
• Support preparation and follow up on warranty claims;
• Resolution and imementation of mendations from Production Incident investigations;
• Imementation of regulatory Electrical Safety system.
Specific Skills Required:
• Demonstrated knowledge in electrical techniques, procres, and in all relevant international codes and standards;
• Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of the mechanical engineering disciine;
• Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk;
• Ability municate effectively, both verbal and munication;
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office apications;
• Fluent in English.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years of broad-based engineering experience. A Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our peoe. We embrace diversity and recognize its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our genero remuneration packages are provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate emoyees and their faies. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
Person Specification (Behavioral Attributes):
Good team ayer with high energy levels.
Ability to demonstrate leadership qlities
Holds high work ethics and dedication
Should be a problem solver and able to facilitate staff related issues and or conflicts
Safety conscio with demonstrated leadership in driving Health and Safety on projects
What We Offer:
Opany - is a ace where you can put your innovative thinking and biness skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated peoe. Its a ace that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our peoe. Its what makes Our Company a great ace to work and grow.
If you match above mentioned criteria, kindly send your CV to and we will get back to you.
Работа за рубежом
Написать автору резюме