Oil & Gas Company, based in UAE are seeking an exceptional and experienced Chemist to join our talented team.
Paramount to success within this varied role will lude:
• Prepare test solutions,pounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test;
• Analyze anic and pounds to determine chemical and physical properties,position, stcture, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques;
• Develop, improve, and ctomize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods;
• Compile and analyze test rmation to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions;
• Induce changes position of substances introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for qntitative and qlitative analysis;
• Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
Specific Skills Required:
• Proven practical apication of Production Chemistry expertise;
• Sound understanding of HSSE risks and controls for oil and gas refinary chemicals and associated supporting activities;
• Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk;
• Ability municate effectively, both verbal and munication;
• Project management skills;
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office apications;
• Fluent in English.
Required Qlifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate holds a degree in Chemical Engineering or other relevant degree in Chemistry, BSc or BEng and have minimum 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas indtry.
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our peoe. We embrace diversity and recognize its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our genero remuneration packages are provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate emoyees and their faies. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We are excited to hear how you can collaborate with our team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
Person Specification (Behavioral Attributes):
Team skills, keen to involve others;
Ability to achieve results in a pany through initiative and takin accountability;
Ability to self-deliver when needed, maximize delegation ability to demonstrate leadership qlities;
Holds high work ethics and dedication;
Should be a problem solver and able to facilitate staff related issues and or conflicts;
Safety conscio with demonstrated leadership in driving Health and Safety on projects.
What We Offer:
Opany - is a ace where you can put your innovative thinking and biness skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated peoe. Its a ace that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our peoe. Its what makes Our Company a great ace to work and grow.
If you match above mentioned criteria, kindly send your CV to and we will get back to you.
Работа за рубежом
Написать автору резюме